It can happen to just about anybody. Maybe you’re a Mom or Dad planning a kid’s birthday party or an office manager juggling all the details of a colleague’s retirement party.
It’s that awful moment when somebody says, “Shouldn’t the T-shirts be here by now?” And then the truth hits home. Tomorrow—or maybe its even later today—there’s going to be a celebration without a centerpiece. It appears there will be no T-shirts to help bring everyone together and add to the fun. You feel terrible and wonder how you’ll ever live this down.
Not so fast.
Or should we say, “So fast you’ll barely have time to start breathing normally again.” Because all you have to do is call Rival Screen Printing for next-day or same-day service. If it’s possible to do your print job, we’ll get it done, and you can rest assured we’ll do everything we can not only to do it but to do it right.
If you’re in the Kansas City metro area, we can have your garments to you by 5:00 p.m. the day you place your order. Even if you’re as far away as Manhattan, Wichita or Salina, Kansas, we’ll deliver your shirts via UPS overnight. That way, they’re guaranteed to get there.
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
• Handle your smaller rush orders—and bigger ones, too, with the same eye to detail and quality we’d give to an order that takes the usual two weeks from artwork to delivery
• Work with you to make sure the process goes smoothly and you’re happy with the end product
• Make sure your garments are in your hands when and where you need them
• Deliver genuine screen-printed T-shirts, not DTG (Direct to Garment) printing, which can present problems with printing speed and the kind of garment material you want to use.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
• Artwork. Chances are you have the artwork available. After all, you were going to order these T-shirts a couple of weeks ago, and you couldn’t do it without artwork then, either.
• Flexibility to choose other shirts if we don’t have the style you want on hand.
Of course, rush orders cost more for the work and the delivery. But it’s worth it when you’re in a jam and you need a screen printer who’s willing to put in the extra effort it takes to help you deliver the finest product available. We’ll be happy to discuss pricing, and we believe you’ll find the cost quite reasonable.
So the next time the T-shirts slip someone’s mind or you find yourself with an impromptu event that calls for just the right message, contact us. You’ll find us easy to work with, professional and happy to be of service. Instead of having to live something down, you can relax and live it up.